Saturday, July 9, 2011

ADA Aesthetic creativity

I have had several meetings with my new client's so far. They have sold their other home and are living in a hotel until I can get most of the demolition done on the new home they purchased. All of the hallways are being
made to a 4 foot width and all interior doors will become pocket doors. The entry door, as well as, a door that goes out on to a deck, will be motorized so they will be controlled by an electronic push button from the outside.
I will be making one room into a multi-use room to include a washer/dryer with a pullout folding table. The new master bathroom will be very accessible. I will be dropping the entire floor and creating a large heated shower
without a curb. It will have an ample bench and hopefully some creative grab bars. The other plumbing fixtures
will all be accessible as well. I will be posting before & after photo's as well...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment